- Trenton Elementary School Project was completed in 2000.
- This was a 83,000 s.f. facility with a Budget of $3,900,000
(Total capital cost including all fees & furnishings).
- This Project consisted of Demolition, Renovations and multiple Additions which were all safely completed while school was in session.
- Although some of the renovated areas are 30+ years old, the entire school looks brand new!
- Once again, this Project was presented to the Trenton School Board…
On Time and Under Budget!
“We selected HCS which proved to be a wise move. They saved us a lot of money.”
Trenton Special School District